Grilled Peach Salad Recipe
The Honey Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt, use 1 tablespoon mayonnaise for dairy-free
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- A pinch of sea salt
- The Candied Curry Pecans
- ¼ cup pecans
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- The Salad
- 4 ripe but firm peaches
- ½ teaspoon avocado oil, or another neutral-flavored oil
- 5 ounces baby rocket
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese, sub a diced avocado for dairy-free
- Place all the vinaigrette ingredients into a 1-cup mason jar and shake until mixed.
- 2 tablespoons honey2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar1 tablespoon balsamic vinegarA pinch of sea salt
- Place the pecans, honey, curry powder, and sea salt in a small frying pan and bring them to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil until the pan is dry, about 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the butter to prevent the pecans from sticking together.
- ¼ cup pecans1 tablespoon honey½ teaspoon curry powder¼ teaspoon sea salt1 teaspoon butter
- Preheat your barbecue to high. Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit. Then cut each peach half into three wedges. Place the peaches in a medium-sized bowl and toss with the oil. Grill the peaches for 2-3 minutes per side. Remove them from the grill using an offset spatula - this works better than a regular spatula and helps prevent the grill marks from being left on the grill.
- 4 ripe but firm peaches½ teaspoon avocado oil
- Place the rocket in a large bowl with goat cheese, curry pecans, blueberries, and grilled peaches. Toss with the dressing and serve immediately.
- 5 ounces baby rocket ½ cup blueberries¼ cup crumbled feta cheese